HEOP enables highly motivated students, who are academically and financially disadvantaged, with an opportunity to be considered for admission and specialized support services 在D 'Youville.
亚瑟O. Eve Higher 教育 Opportunity Program (HEOP) is a partnership between D 'Youville and the New York State 教育 Department (NYSED).
To help provide a broad range of services to New York State residents who, because of academic and economic circumstances, would otherwise be unable to attend a postsecondary 教育机构.
HEOP students are fully packaged to cover:
- Up to five years (10 semesters) of financial support to meet the cost of college attendance
- On-campus room and board (residence halls), if necessary
- 辅导 (professional and peer)
- 支持ive services, including developmental courses to strengthen your reading, writing, 词汇和学习技巧
- Counseling is provided to assist HEOP students with any problems that may interfere 你的学业
- Dedicated computer lab and study area for HEOP students
- Mandatory four-week summer residential/new 学生培训计划 进入HEOP的学生
Thinking about Graduate School?
HEOP students may be eligible for a tuition waiver at a SUNY school as a HEOP graduate.
- New York State resident for a minimum of 1 year (12 months) proceeding application
- Possess a New York high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a high school GPA and/or 测试 below the regular D’Youville admission guidelines
- Demonstrate the academic potential and motivation for satisfactory completion of a 学位课程
- HEOP/EOP transfers from an approved opportunity program
- Meet New York State financial guidelines (see below)
的 HEOP Counselor/Recruiter and the HEOP admissions committee will consider applicants who demonstrate academic potential but whose combined SAT scores are at a minimum of 850 (reading and math) and/or high school grade point average is at least 75. 为 students applying to one of the health profession programs, applicants with higher SAT scores and high school GPAs will be considered as well, due to the higher departmental admissions standards for these programs.
Guidelines for HEOP 转移招生 过程
D 'Youville HEOP 转帐验证表
D 'Youville Online Course Equivalency Database
2022 OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM FINANCIAL GUIDELINES
We're eager to assist you with information and advice about D 'Youville and the admissions 过程. We look forward to your application for admission and hope to meet you soon. You'll find contact information on our 工作人员 页面.
Students are selected without regard to age, color, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, race, gender, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or sexual orientation.
Opportunity programs are available for students living in New York State, at 2 and 4-year levels, at public and independent colleges, and in every academic discipline 职业领域.