如果你是 experiencing a mental health emergency and need someone to talk to immediately, please call one of the following numbers:
Erie County Crisis 服务: 716-834-3131
National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
You may also connect to Saints 护理 via the TimelyMD app and you will be linked with
a counselor within 3-10 minutes of requesting someone to speak with. 如果你是 not yet 18 years of age, the best option will be for you to call one of
the numbers listed above to connect with someone over the phone for mental health
支持. Although the counselors in 健康小屋 are not available 24/7, please
utilize these options until we are able to connect with you the next business day.
Please know you’re not alone and we’re here to help you with any life stressors you 可能正在经历. You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to respond to you within the next business day.
D 'Youville's on-site counseling center is located on the 3rd floor of the Koessler Administration Building (KAB). The on-site counseling center is located within the 健康 Lodge, and all services are available to students as needed. 如果你是 unable to utilize Saints护理, need an in-person appointment, or would like an evaluation to discuss the best option for you please 填写此表格.
- For mental health emergencies during regular business hours please contact D’Youville Campus 安全 at (716) 829-7777
- For mental health emergencies after-hours or on weekends please contact D’Youville Campus 安全 at (716) 829-7777 if you are on campus or Erie County Crisis 服务 at (716) 834-3131
请参阅我们的 Statement of Understanding as it contains important information about our clinical services and policies.
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741 to connect with a crisis counselor 24/7
- NYS Domestic and Sexual Violence 24 Hour Hotline 1-800-942-6906
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- 经验丰富的s Crisis Line 1-800-273-8255 (press 1)
- National Sexual Assault Hotline 1-800-656-4673 (HOPE)
- For life threatening emergencies, dial 911